- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cubed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 6 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add the pork. Seal bag and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat in oil until no longer pink. Add chilies and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Spoon 1/2 cup pork mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pork 'N' Green Chili Tortillas in Country Extra July 2002, p51
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pork 'N' Green Chili Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review