Pork 'n' Beans Bake Recipe
This dish always goes over big whatever I prepare it. Served with a green salad and warm bread. It's truly a taste treat.—Betty Burt, Corinne, Utah
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, green pepper and celery over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 213 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Pork 'n' Beans Bake
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2009
"Delicious!! Thanks Betty.Luanne, New York"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC