“I love using leftovers from my pork roast this way!” This fantastic meal-in-one comes together in just 20 minutes. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry or additional unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, apple juice, sherry and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and garlic in oil for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add pork; heat through. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p17
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review