Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry or additional unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, apple juice, sherry and soy sauce until smooth; set aside.
- Stir-fry vegetable blend and garlic in oil for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add pork; heat through. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork & Vegetable Stir-Fry(4)
Sort By :
I used the leftovers from the Pork Roast with Plum Sauce recipe and it turned out great, with a little extra soy sauce and brown rice, of course! Tasted much better than the little sauce packets that come with frozen stir fry veggies!
Perhaps other reviewers didn't use already flavored leftover pork? We had some apple & beer slow cooker pork tenderloin leftover so that is what we used and this turned out so yummy and was a great way to use up the leftover pork! We steamed some brown rice to go with it and added some extra broccoli.
Needs something rather flavorless. Zero out of five tasters here wanted to have it again.
Quick, easy and very bland.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >