Pork & Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe
“This is a favorite with my husband and two small children. Even my neighbors make it now. Simple ingredients, simple preparation, no fuss—just a great meal.” —Jackie Hughes, Baltimore, Maryland
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cream and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pork & Tomato Pasta Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pork & Tomato Pasta Sauce(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >