“This is a favorite with my husband and two small children. Even my neighbors make it now. Simple ingredients, simple preparation, no fuss—just a great meal.” —Jackie Hughes, Baltimore, Maryland
Recommended: 40 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1/2 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Hot cooked fettuccine
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cream and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Serve with fettuccine. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Pork & Tomato Pasta Sauce in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011 , p31
Reviews for Pork & Tomato Pasta Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2015
"Great flavor and really easy to make. Nice alternative to spaghetti and meatballs. Next time I make this I plan to use more tomatoes and less sausage to bring down the calories."
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2012
"Excellent. My husband's favorite!!"