Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- 2. In same pan, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture and pork; heat through.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, discarding or saving seasoning packets for another use. Drain noodles; add to pork mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cups: 354 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 794mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry
"I really loved this recipe! I wasn't too sure about adding the ketchup. But it blended well with the soy sauce. I used shredded, precooked rotisserie chicken instead of the pork. Otherwise, I made the recipe as directed and thought the flavors were great. I enjoyed the bamboo shoots and all the veggies."
"Loved basic idea but would try different sauce."
"This was really delicious! I used chicken instead of the pork chops and my 7 & 12 year olds told me to definitely make this again."
"Love this recipe! We like to spice it up with a little sriracha sauce. I'm going to try sauteing some onion with the pork next time instead of the bamboo shoots as we don't care for them that much either."
"My family LOVES this recipe! My teenaged boys even took the leftovers to their friends house to eat. We doubled the recipe because of the teenaged boys. Delicious"
"We also didn't use the bamboo hoots and put in mushrooms because my family loves them. No leftovers! Definitely a keeper here! Will just reduce the red peppers a little for my taste."
"Made it without changes and it was wonderful. Definitely not sweet. We loved it!"
"I couldn't click on the stars for some reason but I give it 5 stars. My family doesn't like bamboo shoots so I added mushrooms instead. We didn't think it was too sweet. Everyone liked it, even the kiddos."
"Was hoping to find some reviews. This was gaggy sweet and pretty blah. Not sure how to perk it up."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer