Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture and pork; heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, discarding or saving seasoning packets for another use. Drain noodles; add to pork mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry
Sort By :
My family LOVES this recipe! My teenaged boys even took the leftovers to their friends house to eat. We doubled the recipe because of the teenaged boys. Delicious
We also didn't use the bamboo hoots and put in mushrooms because my family loves them. No leftovers! Definitely a keeper here! Will just reduce the red peppers a little for my taste.
Made it without changes and it was wonderful. Definitely not sweet. We loved it!
I couldn't click on the stars for some reason but I give it 5 stars. My family doesn't like bamboo shoots so I added mushrooms instead. We didn't think it was too sweet. Everyone liked it, even the kiddos.
Was hoping to find some reviews. This was gaggy sweet and pretty blah. Not sure how to perk it up.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >