Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) bamboo shoots, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil 3 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, bamboo shoots and garlic; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture and pork; heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, discarding or saving seasoning packets for another use. Drain noodles; add to pork mixture and toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork & Ramen Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"Loved basic idea but would try different sauce."
"This was really delicious! I used chicken instead of the pork chops and my 7 & 12 year olds told me to definitely make this again."
"Love this recipe! We like to spice it up with a little sriracha sauce. I'm going to try sauteing some onion with the pork next time instead of the bamboo shoots as we don't care for them that much either."
"My family LOVES this recipe! My teenaged boys even took the leftovers to their friends house to eat. We doubled the recipe because of the teenaged boys. Delicious"
"We also didn't use the bamboo hoots and put in mushrooms because my family loves them. No leftovers! Definitely a keeper here! Will just reduce the red peppers a little for my taste."