- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, chopped
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water, oil and extract; beat for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut and poppy seeds.
- Pour into two greased and floured 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Yield: 2 loaves.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Snack Bread in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p54
Reviews for Poppy Seed Snack Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review