Poppy Seed Slaw Recipe
This colorful side can be put together in minutes for a tasty accompaniment to any backyard barbecue. —Mary McRae, Coldwater, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:5 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) angel hair coleslaw
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, cranberries and almonds. Combine the salad dressing, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 348 calories, 23 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC