Poppy Seed Slaw Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) angel hair coleslaw
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, cranberries and almonds. Combine the salad dressing, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 348 calories, 23g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 681mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Poppy Seed Slaw
"Unique twist to your typical slaw. My husband loved it on top of his burger when we pulled out leftovers. He said the sweet blended nicely with the meat flavors. Give it a try!"
"A friend introduced me to this and I love it. I've made it with different kinds of nuts, my fav being sugared pecans. Add them at the very end though or the sandied sugar will all dissolve."
"Very easy and tasty!"
"This slaw was great! I used Craisens instead of dried cranberries and added some sunflower seeds. We really enjoyed this recipe."