- Punch dough down and let rest for 5 minutes. Roll dough into a 12-in.
- x 18-in. rectangle. Spread with poppy seed filling and 1 cup nuts.
- Starting with the long side, roll up dough and pinch the edges to
- Place on a large greased baking sheet, seam side down. Curve slightly
- to form a crescent shape. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat remaining egg with 1 teaspoon water; brush over top. Bake at
- 350° for about 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Glaze with
- confectioners' sugar icing and top with remaining nuts. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 317 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.