Broccoli, cauliflower and sunflower kernels give this colorful salad an enticing crunch. You can add almost any vegetable that suits your fancy to this surprising simple recipe.
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup julienned yellow summer squash
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl; add the tomatoes, olives, broccoli, cauliflower and squash. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with sunflower kernels. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Pasta Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p35
Reviews for Poppy Seed Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review