Poppy Seed Parmesan Salad Dressing
We've been serving this quick and easy dressing at our restaurant for years. It's sure to tantalize your taste buds.Chef Robbie Redd, Madison, Mississippi
40 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, stir sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in mayonnaise and Italian dressing. Stir in Parmesan, poppy
- seeds, pepper and salt until smooth. Cover and refrigerate. Yield:
- about 5 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 141 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.