Poppy Seed Mixed Salad
Jazz up greens with a delectable trail mix, dressing and Parmesan cheese, and you’ll score a win with all ages! Rhonda Browne - Plymouth, Michigan
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 3 tablespoons trail mix
- 1 slice red onion, separated into rings
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons prepared poppy seed salad dressing
- In a small serving bowl, combine the salad greens, trail mix, onion
- and 1 teaspoon cheese. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 161 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.