Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad Recipe
Dried cranberries add color and cashews bring fun crunch to this pretty salad. “It’s great for a covered-dish dinner, but can also be served at luncheons with the girls,” writes Darlene Hoffman of Augusta, Georgia. “I like to serve it with crusty rolls.”
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the salad mix, oranges, cashews, cheeses and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p29
Reviews for Poppy Seed Mandarin Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review