- baking soda and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter until mixture
- resembles fine crumbs. Combine milk and lemon juice; stir into crumb
- mixture just until blended (dough will be soft).
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead gently six times. Shape into
- a ball. Pat dough into an 8-in. circle; cut into eight wedges.
- Separate wedges and place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pan to wire rack. Serve warm with the lemon curd. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 419 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.