Poppy Seed Lemon Pie Recipe
Finish off a summer meal with the fresh-squeezed flavor of pretty Poppy Seed Lemon Pie from our Test Kitchen. Guests will love this tangy, light and refreshing finale to dinner…and never guess how simple it is to prepare. For added convenience, make it ahead of time and tuck in the fridge…then you can both chill out until serving!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 10 to 12 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread half into the crust.
- 2. Add poppy seeds and food coloring if desired to the remaining lemon mixture; stir until blended. Spoon over first layer. Spread with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 371 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Poppy Seed Lemon Pie
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2008
"looks very tastey."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC