- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 10 to 12 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth (mixture will begin to thicken). Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread half into the crust.
- Add poppy seeds and food coloring if desired to the remaining lemon mixture; stir until blended. Spoon over first layer. Spread with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Poppy Seed Lemon Pie
"Easy to make, if you do not have lemonade concentrate, you can substitute a 1/2 cup lemon juice and mix with sweetened condensed milk and continue with recipe. This dessert is light and airy and complimentary with any meal."
"Easy to make and everyone loved it! I used a regular baked pastry pie shell instead of the graham crust."
"looks very tastey."