Almonds add a nice crunch to this pretty salad that's always a hit when I sere it. It's refreshing and goes with just about anything. The sweet-tart dressing can be used with any combination of fruits. -Edie DeSpain Logan, Utah
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seeds. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with the almonds. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Fruit Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2004, p33
Reviews for Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review