Almonds add a nice crunch to this pretty salad that's always a hit when I sere it. It's refreshing and goes with just about anything. The sweet-tart dressing can be used with any combination of fruits. -Edie DeSpain Logan, Utah
Recommended: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, limeade concentrate and poppy seeds. In a serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with the almonds. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Fruit Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2004, p33
Reviews for Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2011
"I make this every chance I get to take to luncheons or holiday gatherings. Everyone loves it and always asks for the recipe. It is great; I add some green grapes and some kiwi just to add more flavor and color!"