Poppy Seed Dressing
I like to serve this tangy dressing over fruit but have found it also adds a subtle sweet flavor to salad greens and chicken.
10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; process for 30 seconds. Chill.
- Stir before using. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 190 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.