- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. Pour mixture into a greased shallow 3-cup baking dish. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with noodles. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Poppy Seed Creamed Chicken
"Really delicious! We can get more than two servings from this, though. I served it over rice. I think this helps stretch the servings. Will definitely make this again!"
"Oh, my gosh! This is SO good ... I'm addicted! I make a double batch so that I have some to vaccuum pack and freeze for later."
"This is my Son-in-law's favorite dish. He asks for it every year on his birthday."