- Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in.
- springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8
- minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add cream,
- orange juice, flour, poppy seeds and orange peel; mix until well
- blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over
- crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer.
- In a small saucepan, whisk eggs until foamy. Whisk in remaining glaze
- ingredients; cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches
- 160° and is smooth and thickened. Refrigerate cheesecake and
- glaze overnight. Remove sides of pan. Serve glaze over cheesecake.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 330 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.