Poppy Seed Chicken Recipe
—Janet Zoss, Jackson, Michigan
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, poppy seeds and dill. Stir in chicken and rice.
- 2. Spread into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 495 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC