- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1-1/2 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, poppy seeds and dill. Stir in chicken and rice.
- Spread into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forPoppy Seed Chicken
"It was a little on the dry side, but was very tasty, so I'll definitely make it again. Next time I will add another can of cream of chicken soup, add some garlic powder, a little bit of milk and half the amount of the rice. I used about half the butter the recipe called for and mixed in a little bit of sharp chedder with the crackers for the topping. I also used rotisserie chicken. It really is a tasty dish. I love the dill!"