Poppy Seed Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken, almonds, onion, cranberries and celery. Stir in the pasta. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Poppy Seed Chicken Salad(3)
Sort By :
Great salad for anytime. I made this for moms who came for a lunch play date and they all took the recipe. It is a lot of flavor and they all blend so well.
This is the best pasta salad I've ever had. I used a shredded rotisserie chicken instead of chicken breast. My family raved about it!
Great for lunch on a hot summer day.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >