Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring Recipe
It takes just a few simple ingredients to dress up refrigerated biscuits and form this pretty ring. Elnora Willhite from Ontario, California recalls, "My daughter Robin first brought these rolls to a family celebration. Now they're a must at special occasions and family get-togethers."
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, onion, poppy seeds and garlic. Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits; dip in butter mixture and stand up on end in a lightly greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10-15 servings.
1 piece: 92 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC