Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring Recipe
It takes just a few simple ingredients to dress up refrigerated biscuits and form this pretty ring. Elnora Willhite from Ontario, California recalls, "My daughter Robin first brought these rolls to a family celebration. Now they're a must at special occasions and family get-togethers."
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, onion, poppy seeds and garlic. Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits; dip in butter mixture and stand up on end in a lightly greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Originally published as Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p56
Reviews for Poppy Seed Biscuit Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review