- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Life cereal
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup M&M's, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, pretzels and 1/2 cup M&M's. In a microwave, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until smooth. Fold into cereal mixture.
- Spread into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Sprinkle with remaining M&M's; press lightly. Cut into bars. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Poppin' Cereal Bars
Sort By :
These cereal bars are super fun. I love the variety of textures and flavors in these.
There are some great high value cereal coupons here:
These are the best snacks I've EVER made. A cross between a rice crispy treat and popcorn balls! I get request and raves for these all the time!!
This recipe was published years ago with Quarker Oatmeal Squares cereal, which I like better than LIFE cereal....it adds more texture.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Snack Mix >