- apple pie spice. Stir in apple and cranberries. Cover and microwave
- on high for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes
- longer or until apples are tender, stirring once.
- Spoon hot apple mixture into crust. Sprinkle with walnuts. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar and serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 202 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat.