- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2 qt. microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes. Stir; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Popeye Corn
Sort By :
My husband and I enjoyed this, Very easy and quick! I also added a few French Fried Onions which was a great addition!
I thought I would not like this recipe. My husbsnd said it sounded good. I made it and we both loved the combination. It was a little hot because I used cayanne pepper and add a little too much.
it just wasn't right don't know why
Does anyone have an easy way to squeeze the liquid out of the thawed spinach. I love recipes with spinach but dread the squeezing part. It seems like you can never get all the liquid out. Thanks
More Recipe Collections
- Corn Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >