- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the marshmallows, butter and oil until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and salt.
- In a very large bowl, combine the popcorn, M&M's and peanuts. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix well. Press into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. pans. Let stand for 2 hours or until set. Cut into bars and remove from pans. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9 dozen.
Reviews for Popcorn Snacks
Sort By :
Just made these with the Valentine colored M & M's. Cut the recipe in half and put in a 10 x 15 pan. Tried the 9 x 13 first and they heaped over the pan. Everyone loved them, sad to say, gone in 24 hours!
I made these in April for administratives assistant day and everyone loved them-warning they are addictive! My kids loved them too and it is so easy to make.
Since finding this recipe in a taste of home book I have made it every year at christmas time. My family young and old love to eat it while watching their favorite football team. It is easy to make and fun to eat.