Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe
"This snack mix has an irresistible bold, spicy taste," assures field editor Heidi Harrington of Steuben, Maine.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 2-1/3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon each curry powder, garlic powder and onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine popcorn, peanuts, pretzels and crackers. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour; stir every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 quarts.
1 cup: 258 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Popcorn Snack Mix
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2015 Edited Jun. 23, 2016
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC