"This snack mix has an irresistible bold, spicy taste," assures field editor Heidi Harrington of Steuben, Maine.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 2-1/3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon each curry powder, garlic powder and onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon steak sauce
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, peanuts, pretzels and crackers. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Place in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour; stir every 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Originally published as Popcorn Snack Mix in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p53
Reviews for Popcorn Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2015 Edited Jun. 23, 2016