Popcorn Salad Recipe
"I make this unique change-of-pace salad all the time," tells Rebecca Page of Franklin, New Hampshire.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, 1 cup cheese, water chestnuts, 1/2 cup bacon, carrots and chives; mix well. Add popcorn; stir to coat. Spoon into a lettuce-lined bowl. Top with the remaining cheese and bacon. Serve immediately. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 205 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Popcorn Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC