- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, 1 cup cheese, water chestnuts, 1/2 cup bacon, carrots and chives; mix well. Add popcorn; stir to coat. Spoon into a lettuce-lined bowl. Top with the remaining cheese and bacon. Serve immediately. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Popcorn Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p53
Reviews for Popcorn Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review