Popcorn Delight Recipe
Whenever I take this sweet mix somewhere, I bring copies of the recipe because people always ask for it. Once you start munching, it's hard to stop! —Cheryl Bull, Blue Grass, Iowa
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:24 servings
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 quarts.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC