- 14 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, cereal and marshmallows. In a microwave, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Reviews for Popcorn Delight
"A definite make again. Took this today as a Halloween treat and all loved it. I would like to try making again, but drizzling melted caramels or dark chocolate on the mix before going into the fridge. Update: Made this for Christmas treat this year and used Christmas Rice Krispies. The red and green really add a nice pop of colour."
"People enjoyed this. I added M&Ms."
"I made this receipt about three Christmases ago and was surprised at how simple the recipe was and at how much it made. My daughter, who was 7 at the time, helped me make it and now it is our tradition to make together and jar/package to give away to family/friends at Christmas. She shared a large jar full with her friend's family this Christmas season and she said they ate it all within 30 minutes! I would recommend this recipe to anyone who loves popcorn!!"
"I have made this over and over again. Everyone loves it and can't stop munching on it wherever I take it. I usually use microwave popcorn and it still turns out great. Very easy and simple!"
"Fast, easy, and delicious!"