- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups popped popcorn, lightly crushed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the popcorn, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 13-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Popcorn Cookies
Sort By :
"These were yummy! So easy to make and a bit hit."
"Hello, What I did was after making the whole batch, I put it in the fridge for 15 min. I thought it would be easier to work with since it was a bit runny. Hope it helps..."
"Fun to make and eat; very delicious! Was a big hit!"
"I followed the recipe exactly, and my cookies came out flat on the pan! They all ran together and it was horrible! What did I do wrong?"
"I made these for a get-together at work and everyone LOVED them! I used no fat, low salt popcorn and only baked them for about 12 minutes so they weren't so crisp. They turned out great! Thanks for the recipe!"