For lightly, sweet, biscuit-like rolls that are anything but dry, you can't beat this simple recipe. With just four basic ingredients that are mixed in one bowl, they're so easy to make.Judy Brinegar, Liberty, North Carolina
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until thoroughly
- combined. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Bake at 375° for
- 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 9 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 112 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.