Pop 'n' Rock Popcorn
Have a mouthful of fun with this poppin' popcorn. Each bite tickles your tongue with a crunchy, sweet, crackle. It's the perfect complement to the mean Grinch in Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) natural microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 envelopes watermelon Pop Rocks candy
- 2 envelopes strawberry Pop Rocks candy
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Place in a large
- In a microwave, melt baking chips; stir until smooth. Pour a third
- over popcorn; gently toss to combine. Add the remaining melted
- chips; toss to coat.
- Divide coated popcorn between two bowls. Sprinkle one with watermelon
- candy and the other with strawberry candy. Stir candy into popcorn
- mixture. Immediately spread each onto parchment paper; let stand
- until set. Break into pieces. Store in separate airtight containers.
- Yield: 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 152 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.