- 1 can (16 ounces) whole potatoes, drained and cubed
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and egg; set aside. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper; stir into potato mixture. Chill. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Poor Man's Potato Salad
"This is great! My husband asks for it often."
"This recipe is a lifesaver! It's especially convenient if you are out camping a long way from town and don't have any fresh potatoes at hand. Family and friends have liked it so much, they asked how to make it."
"This recipe is great! So easy and good...I'm going to try making it with real potatoes when I get a chance. Thanks!!!"