Pomegranate Splash Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- CRANBERRY VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/2 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Dash salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients. Serve with salad. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup with about 4-1/2 teapoons dressing equals 164 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.