- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, almonds and pomegranate seeds. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pomegranate Spinach Salad in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p61
Reviews for Pomegranate Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2013
"I make this quite often since it's my favorite winter salad! Sometimes I substitute 1 Tbl. of raspberry or tangerine flavored balsamic vinegar for one of the Tbl. of white vinegar...delicious!"
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2009 Edited Oct. 20, 2013
"made it 3times"