- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, almonds and pomegranate seeds. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pomegranate Spinach Salad
"I make this quite often since it's my favorite winter salad! Sometimes I substitute 1 Tbl. of raspberry or tangerine flavored balsamic vinegar for one of the Tbl. of white vinegar...delicious!"
"This has become our family's favorite Christmas salad. We look forward to it every year!"
"made it 3times"