- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ripe Fuyu persimmons or 3 plums, sliced
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) baby kale salad blend
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place first six ingredients in a jar with a lid; shake well. Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, shake vinaigrette and toss 1/2 cup with persimmons. Toss remaining vinaigrette with salad blend. Top with persimmons and pomegranate seeds. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pomegranate Persimmon Salad in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Reviews for Pomegranate Persimmon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review