Pomegranates give this salsa a wonderful sweet-tart flavor. About 4 to 5 medium fruits will yield enough for this recipe. —Nancee Maynard, Box Elder, South Dakota
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 3-1/3 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Drain oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. Cut oranges in half; transfer to a large bowl. Add the pomegranate seeds, cilantro, jalapenos and reserved juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Pomegranate Orange Salsa in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p91
Reviews for Pomegranate Orange Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review