Ring in the holidays with this crimson creation that sparkles with holiday cheer. It's a smooth delight that's sure to be the talk of your get-togethers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce club soda
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add pomegranate juice,
- vodka, triple sec, club soda and lemon juice. Cover and shake 10-15
- seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain
- into a chilled cocktail glass. Add pomegranate seeds. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 153 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.