- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place Brussels sprouts in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; drizzle over Brussels sprouts. Add hazelnuts and orange peel; gently toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Just before serving, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pomegranate-Hazelnut Roasted Brussels Sprouts in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p41
Reviews for Pomegranate-Hazelnut Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review