Pomegranate-Glazed Turkey Meatballs Recipe
A splash of pomegranate juice turns ordinary meatballs into something extraordinary. I love the sweet lightness of the glaze combined with the ground turkey, herbs and spices.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, paprika, pepper and garlic salt. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Divide between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine 3 cups pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup. Combine cornstarch and remaining juice; stir into skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Gently stir in meatballs and heat through. Serve in a slow cooker or chafing dish. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Pomegranate-Glazed Turkey Meatballs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual
Reviews for Pomegranate-Glazed Turkey Meatballs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Turkey >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >