Pomegranate Ginger Spritzer
A pitcher of this non-alcoholic beverage can conveniently be made hours before holiday guests arrive. Add the club soda just before serving.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
7 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh gingerroot
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups chilled club soda
- Place ginger and lime slices in a pitcher; stir in pomegranate and
- orange juices. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, strain and discard ginger and lime. Stir club
- soda into juice mixture. Yield: 7 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 80 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.