- If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle custards with sugar. Heat
- sugar with the torch until caramelized. Sprinkle with pomegranate
- seeds and serve immediately.
- If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar. Broil 8 in.
- from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until sugar is caramelized. Serve
- immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour. Just before serving,
- sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 creme brulee equals 531 calories, 41 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 376 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.